This is my favourite dipping sauce for when I make a batch of potstickers. It’s a perfect balance of tangy spicy salty sweet.
Potstickers just aren’t potstickers without this dipping sauce. The extra perk is that it’s really easy to make and totally makes the dish extra Yummmmmy.
Since it uses many of the same ingredients you need to make my fast super easy potstickers recipe, you already have what you need on hand. When I said easy I meant it!
All you have to do is measure out all the ingredients, mix them together, taste and adjust as necessary. Find the perfect balance for you. When I need to, I add a little extra this or that until it hits the right spot for me.
- ⅓ cup of soy sauce
- 2-2½ tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1-2 crushed garlic cloves
- pinch of finely sliced green onion
- pinch of sugar
- pinch of crushed red pepper
- Measure out all the ingredients into a bowl, mix well.
- Adjust as needed to suit your tastes.